> > may be wrong) a mashup-error occurring when uncritically combining data
> from
> > different sources, each source being internally consistent and correct.
> This
> > may be something that needs to be addressed by the tool.
>
> Good point, yes. Any ideas how?

Perhaps just help understanding this better, by displaying the sources for
the relations shown

> > The problem with different labels and singular/plural may or may not be a
> > tool problem in choosing the correct label
>
> It just takes the label of the item. There is a taxon name property.
> Would that be a useful alternative? Input from the experts needed.

That seems helpful. One way would be to always show taxon name first,
followed by the - at the moment perhaps inconsistent - language label in
Parentheses

> Right. It shows the Wikipedia article if there is one in the language
> you selected and otherwise Wikidata. Better to always show Wikidata?

perhaps iframe with the mobile-view as it is PLUS 2 normal (quick-) links
below, allowing to open the normal-view pages to conveniently analyse/ read
etc.

... not sure. Situation at the moment is that when I tried to understand
the source of the mashup error, I could not do it with the information or
links displays

thanks again

gregor