This is the result for German Wikipedia:
I ran the bot for German and I wanted to add P31:5 but it seems more than
90% of Wikidata items have P31 statement (how?) and there was nothing that
I could do, so I got list of articles in German Wikipedia that doesn't have
item in Wikidata.  There were 16K articles and output of the bot for each
one of them is this <https://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/kian_res2.txt>. If
you plot it, you would have this
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/dexbot/kian2.png>. When the number is below
0.50  it is obvious that they are not human. Between 0.50-0.61 there are 78
articles that the bot can't determine whether it's a human or not [1] and
articles with more than 0.61 is definitely human. I used 0.62 just to be
sure and created 3600 items with P31:5 in them.

Imagine if I do something like that for English Wikipedia.

[1]: They are probably about a cat or tree with categories of humans in
them.

Best

--
Amir