This is a great development!

I managed to run some simple queries,  but I am having trouble with
profiling-type queries such as

select
   ?p (count(*) as ?cnt)
   { ?s ?p ?o}
   group by ?p
   order by desc(?cnt)

You can generally run those O.K. on the DBpedia SPARQL endpoint.  It would
be nice to see a few more horsepower put behind this.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Nicola Vitucci <nicola.vitu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Il 08/04/2015 23:43, Markus Krötzsch ha scritto:

> are

> >> I don't need it right now, so given the short ETA I'd wait. Anyway, in
> >> order to let people use external links more easily, I could just
> >> "manually" drop the last letter (or apply any other rule) only in the
> >> href links for now, while leaving the URIs intact. Do you see any harm
> >> in this?
> >
> > Ah, you mean for dispayling links in HTML? No, there is no harm in this
> > at all. Most likely, the final life exports will also redirect to the
> > property entity exports (which would make most sense for LOD crawlers).
>
> Indeed. I made this temporary change on WikiSPARQL, so that links like
> in Jean-Baptiste's examples may work "properly". If you try this:
>

> http://wikisparql.org/sparql?query=DESCRIBE+%3Chttp%3A//www.wikidata.org/entity/Q18335803%3E
>
> and then click on the external link on any property, now you should be
> redirected to the "right" wiki page.
>
> Nicola

Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontolo...@gmail.com
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup>