Hey!

Here's a few performance relevant changes I think should get merged before we
branch next week:

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/170961/ "Determine update actions based on
usage aspects."  <--- the last bit missing for usage tracking

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/176650/ "Use wb_terms table for label
lookup." <--- should improve memory consumption a lot, and possibly also speed.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/167224/ "Defer entity deserialization" <---
should reduce memory footprint and improve speed of trivial operations like
checkign whether something is a redirect.

Are there any other performance improvements that we should get in? I imagine
that this will be the last time we branch until the third week of January.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.