Hi!

I would like to remind everybody that if anything in the code changes
that influences RDF export, this probably influences Wikidata Query
Service (and other RDF consumers) and I would like to ask to do the
following steps when it happens:

1. Send a notification to the wikidata mailing list describing the change
2. Create a phabricator task to update WDQS store

Please note this also concerns adding stuff, not only changing stuff,
since WDQS store may need to be updated when things are added too.

If you are in doubt whether a particular change influences RDF format,
usually if you need to change any test data in
repo/tests/phpunit/data/rdf or repo/tests/phpunit/data/maintenance, then
the change influences RDF. If you don't need to change any tests but you
are sure there's a change in RDF, that means we're missing a test, this
should be brought to Wikidata team's attention too :)
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org