Am 31.07.2017 um 17:01 schrieb Eric Scott:
> * Is is indeed the case that rollbacks also roll back the revision history?

No. All edits are visible in the page history, including rollback, revert,
restore, undo, etc. The only kind of edit that is not recorded is a "null edit"
- an edit that changes nothing compared to the previous version (so it's not
actually an edit). This is sometimes used to rebuild cached derived data.

> * Is there some other place we could look that records such rollbacks?

No. The page history is authoritative. It reflects all changes to the page
content. If you could find a way to trigger this kind of behavior, that would be
a HUGE bug. Let us know.

Note that for wikitext content, this doesn't mean that it contains all changes
to the visible rendering: when a transcluded template is changed, this changes
the rendering, but is not visible in the page's history (but it is instead
visible in the template's history). However, no transclusion mechanism exists
for Wikidata entities.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Principal Platform Engineer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.