Hi,

I hope that I can find here the answer to my research.

I'm trying to find out what are the rate limits for read requests on
Wikimedia, and from the discussion that I initiated here
<https://discourse-mediawiki.wmflabs.org/t/rate-limit-clarifications/714>,
I understood that the interface that I'm interested in its limits is Linked
Data Interface.

Is there anybody out there having any idea about this?

For a better description of what I am trying to do, please access the
discussion mentioned above (link
<https://discourse-mediawiki.wmflabs.org/t/rate-limit-clarifications/714>).

Kind regards,
Andrei

--

*This email was
sent by a company owned by Financial Times Group Limited
("FT Group <http://aboutus.ft.com/corporate-information/#axzz3rajCSIAt>"),
registered office at Number One Southwark
Bridge, London SE1 9HL.
Registered in England and Wales with company
number 879531. This e-mail may
contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately, delete
all copies and do not
distribute it further.  It could* *also
contain personal views which are
not necessarily those of the FT Group.