That makes a lot of sense! I had tried to change the namespace to "120" in
the URL but I was missing the "srwhat=text" (which is required to have the
correct response). I will fix this in the reconciliation service first, and
then have a closer look at CirrusSearch to see how it works.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Cheers,
Régis