Congratulations Mohammed! So excited that we can keep collaborating
together professionally as well as on wiki :)

Cheers,

Alex

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 1:01 PM Mohammed Sadat Abdulai <
mohammed.sadat_...@wikimedia.de> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope you’re all having a great day!
>
> I’m super excited to announce that I’ll be joining the software department at
> Wikimedia Germany to help advance engagement between the software
> development team and the communities using and contributing to
> Wikidata/Wikibase.
>
> Together with Léa, Sam and Lydia, I will be liaising with the different
> user groups within the Wikibase community to provide information about
> software changes and promote a smooth and productive collaboration between
> stakeholders. You can share bug reports with us at <
> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Contact_the_development_team>
>
> Please leave a note on my talkpage <
> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User_talk:Mohammed_Sadat_(WMDE)> or write
> to me directly anytime you encounter issues with the Wikibase software so
> that I can bring them to the development team:
>

> * mohammed.sadat_...@wikimedia.de
>
> * Telegram (@masssly) and IRC (mabdulai)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> --
>
> Mohammed Sadat Abdulai
>
> *Community Communications Manager for Wikidata/Wikibase*
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
> Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
> 10963 Berlin
> www.wikimedia.de

Alex Stinson
Senior Program Strategist
Wikimedia Foundation
Twitter:@glamwiki/@sadads

Learn more about how the communities behind Wikipedia, Wikidata and other
Wikimedia projects partner with cultural heritage organizations:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM