Thanks Dimitris - well done to the whole team.

In case it helps anyone, I have brought up a sameAs store for the sameAs
relations in this dataset alone:
http://sameas.org/store/wikidata_dbpedia/

In passing, it is interesting to note that the example URI,
http://wikidata.dbpedia.org/resource/Q586 , has 110 sameAs URIs in this dataset
alone.
What price now the old view that everybody would use the same URIs for Things?!

Best
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser