On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Markus Krötzsch
<mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org> wrote:
> Dear Pierpaolo,
>
> This thread was only about Julian and Gregorian calendar dates. If and how
> other calendar models should be supported in some future is another
> (potentially big) discussion. As you said, there are many issues there.
> Let's first make sure that we handle the "easy" 99.9% of cases correctly
> before discussing any more complicated options.

Lydia Pintscher in the starting email explained that there's a model
for calendars, and unfortunately this model could be (and has been)
interpreted in two ways (AFAIU).

My intention was to point out that one of the two interpretations is
not sound.  This leaves the other one as the only viable one.

Cheers
P.