Hi Emilio, Merrilee, Markus and Wikidatans,

Great. I'm curious what further approaches you might be taking to
aggregating online libraries - first by languages.

Emilio, concerning your reply to Merrilee:

"Yes, you pointed two important issues. What I propose is creating lists
(not stubs for all libraries, by now). So in lists you have more freedom to
add stuff that may or not be a notable article. It is the same with
monuments lists in Wiki Loves Monuments."

CC World University's approach is to wiki-aggregate great online libraries
in each of CC Wikipedia/Wikidata's 288 languages (and eventually in all
7,929+ languages, if there are online libraries in each of all languages)
and eventually hire interns to do this somewhat systematically. "Library
Resources" are one of the main ~10 foci/areas for inter-lingual WUaS (see:
http://scott-macleod.blogspot.com/2015/07/impatiens-species-structuring-world.html)
beginning with this "Library Resources" wiki-school -
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com/wiki/Library_Resources - which is also a
kind of template for each language's libraries, and which is extensible.

And concerning your other reply to Merrilee:

"I'm not really sure if librarians are discouraged to create stubs about
their institutions. We can ask the community anyway. Being most libraries
non-profit and educational resources, I think that it is a special case."

Each library would become a reference and a link to their databases,
informed first by the extensible 288 languages in Wikipedia/Wikidata.

Lastly, concerning:

"But again, first we need some help to complete the lists. I doubt there is
any problem with having librarians of a country expanding a list of
libraries in their country."

WUaS would like to explore contributing the above ~ 10 main foci/areas to
Wikidata, especially the Languages-Libraries as Schools open data structure
(see the blog post about this), and also needs some help with developing
this contribution to Wikidata.

Cheers,

Scott