Hoi,
This gadget is in active use on many Wikipedias. It makes a big difference
because it is part of the extended Wikidata search in those Wikipedias.

When I have to disambiguate between multiple items, I add statements so
that I see the difference between items. I can then decide if I need
another item or not because Reasonator has its automated descriptions
always "up to date".
Thanks,
    GerardM