The 2nd round starts today! You can vote from http://hauptvoting.welt.de/mainvoting/list

Il 12/08/2015 14:47, Lydia Pintscher ha scritto:
Hey folks,

As you know Wikidata is one of the 100 winners of the "Germany - Land
der Ideen" competition 2015. We now have the chance to win the
Public’s Choice Award as well! At the moment, Wikidata is ranked 15th.
We need to be among the first 10 to enter the next round and win the
Public’s Choice Award. Voting is open until 23 August.

The information about the competition and projects is available in
English
(https://www.land-der-ideen.de/en/projects-germany/landmarks-land-ideas/competition-2015-urban-space-rural-space-cyberspace
andhttps://www.land-der-ideen.de/en/projects-germany/landmarks-land-ideas/2015-award-recipients/category-science/wikidata)
but the voting process only in German. But it’s pretty easy to vote
anyway:
* Go to the Wikidata voting page at
https://www.land-der-ideen.de/ausgezeichnete-orte/preistraeger/wikidata
* Click the yellow button on the right ("Jetzt abstimmen").
* Type in your email address and tick the box to agree to the voting rules.
* You will receive a link via email. Click the link within 24 hours.

You can repeat this daily until 23 August. You have one vote every day.

Let's win this! :D

Cheers
Lydia