> Additionally, Tpt and I created in the last few days of his internship a
>> few visualizations of the current data in Wikidata and in Freebase.
>>

> What are the visualizations designed to show?  What, if any, insights did
> you derive from them?
>
> Thanks again for the work and the interesting data sets.  I'll look
> forward to the full report.
>
> Tom

​To my eyes, it shows that the Asia continent is still generally void of
any useful machine-readable Knowledge, in either Freebase or Wikidata. (or
anywhere else)​  But this is already a known state of affairs and probably
will not improve until 1 Million USA students learn Mandarin. :)

Seriously however...it is a sad affair that non-English speaking areas of
our world have low availability of machine-readable Knowledge.

Thad