There is a proposal for some kind of class disjointness :
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Property_proposal/Generic#subclass
this is here for a while now, maybe a few more supporters would speed up
the process :)

I think a proposal for "DisjointWith" was rejected a long time ago. But
another one could pass.