On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Magnus Manske
<magnusman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Well, my import code chokes on the last two JSON dumps (16th and 23rd). As
> it fails about half an hour or so in, debugging is ... inefficient. Unless
> there is something that has changed with the dump itself (new data type or
> so), and someone tells me, it will be quite some time (days, weeks) until I
> figure it out.

To update everyone here as well: Magnus has been able to pinpoint the
problem and fix the tools. They're catching up again. The issue was
one the extremely big pages that have have recently been created for
research papers: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:LongPages

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata