Hello, You may know ORES <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:ORES>, We
use ORES to build anti-vandalism tools (Learn more
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ORES/What>). Based on automatic revert
detection we were able to build an MVP and we have some high quality
classifiers online you can use (WD:ORES
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:ORES>).

In order to improve the anti-vandalism classifier we need you to go through
some edits and determine whether they are damaging to Wikidata and if they
are ill-intended edits or they are just newbies/honest mistakes.

This would help us distinguish between newbies and vandals and also
improves our data to make precise and adequate vandalism detection
classifier. Please go to Wikidata:Edit labels
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Edit_labels> install the gadget and
do a workset.

Thanks
Best