Hm :/

Well, I can't do anything about epidemiological souces, except time travel
I guess :)

So, if others agree that this is a dead end, I'll downgrade it to a pet
project.  Daniel, let me know if I can help still.

If this particular example isn't good, is there another specific case where
our data might help?