Hi all,

Writing to this list because I swear I've seen it discussed here before...

I'm curious to know how many cases we have where two people share both
a name and a birthdate *but are confirmed to be different people*. I
vaguely remember this being discussed as part of the duplicate
checking work, but can't put my finger on where this was. I've been
able to find markers onwiki for "person with the same name as another
person" and "person with the same birth and death dates", but neither
of these are quite the same. Does this discussion ring a bell with
anyone?

Alternatively, if someone can take this as a challenge to make a
really creative SPARQL query, I'd be grateful :-)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.g...@dunelm.org.uk