Just an idea for further extension: If the lang parameter would take a list of
languages, a fallback mechanism could be addressed. E.g., "&lang=de,en" could
display German labels, or English, in case the former are missing.

Perhaps, such a mechanism could also incite people to translate labels or
descriptions into "their" languages.

Cheers, Joachim