Hi Lydia,

On 6/15/16 07:42, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
Lydia - can you assign someone to come up to speed at whatever level
Denny requires to feel comfortable making the transfer?

I will take care of it with Denny in the next days.

Repasting part of a previous message with the list of requirements:

A. a developer to understand the back-end code [1], written in C++;
B. a developer to understand the front-end code [2], written in Javascript;
C. access to the WMF Labs machine to deploy the back-end [3];
D. a Wikidata administrator to deploy the front-end [4];
E. centralized and exhaustive documentation.

As part of the StrepHit project goals [5], my team is striving to help with A. (not exactly trivial) and C., but we really need B. and D. to be effective.

Best,

Marco

[1] https://github.com/google/primarysources/tree/master/backend
[2] https://github.com/google/primarysources/tree/master/frontend
[3] https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikidata-primary-sources
[4] https://github.com/google/primarysources/tree/master/frontend#deployment-on-wikidata [5] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/StrepHit:_Wikidata_Statements_Validation_via_References#Project_Goals