Hi!

> Jane, now we are really going into the field of elastic search's
> relevancy calculation. When searching, things like popularity
> (pageviews), incoming links, number of different language wiki articles,
> article size, article quality (good/selected), and many other aspects
> could be used to better the results. I wish these were available
> together with the WDQS results, possibly as a number similar to Google's
> "page rank".

See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T141813. It is on the TODO list,
but I'm not sure if I get to it this Q (maybe, maybe not). If we make it
talk to Elastic, I imagine anything available to Elastic would be
possible to use, but no promises since I didn't research it yet.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org