Hoi Jan,
What I find is that I would really love to have a mix of information that
comes from Wikidata with information that exists on the Wikipedia. A good
example is the Colorado Women's Hall of Fame. The Wikipedia article has 5
columns and the area of achievement is language specific. The other
information can be shared with other websites if they so choose.

Have you considered how a list and a local column can go together
Thanks,
     GerardM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Women%27s_Hall_of_Fame
https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?q=Q5148987