Hi Thad,

      Some time ago I proposed the property exact match (P2888), which
carries the same semantics as skos:exactMatch. There are efforts to but
this property in good use. In this context it would only make sense to
model all aspects of similarity mapping to Wikidata properties. I hope I am
wrong, but I don't think a property matching skos:closeMatch, already
exists. We could go forward and propose that property, similar to what I
did with skos:exactMatch.
Since you are from schema.org, I would love to see a discussion on all
levels of matching between concepts and how to model that in Wikidata. i.e.
should we also consider proposing skos:broadMatch.

Kind regards,

Andra