Hi,

It looks like the wikibase API[1] does not provide a way to delete an item. To
remove an item / propery on http://test.wikidata.org a script would have do web
scrapping and use the same interface people attending the deletion requests
do[2]. Unfortunately a regular user does not seem to have permission to do that
on test.wikidata.org. Would it be possible to upgrade the user permissions to
allow deletion of items / property on test.wikidata.org ?

Cheers

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikibase/API
[2] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Requests_for_deletions

--