You can specify multiple languages for the label service:

# All subclasses of a class example
# here all subclasses of P279 Organization (Q43229)
SELECT ?item ?itemLabel ?itemDescription ?itemAltLabel
WHERE
{
  ?item wdt:P279 wd:Q43229.
  SERVICE wikibase:label { bd:serviceParam wikibase:language
"en,de,fr,ja,cn,ru,es,sv,pl,nl,sl,ca,it" }
}
ORDER BY ASC(LCASE(?itemLabel))

Link:
https://query.wikidata.org/#%23%20All%20subclasses%20of%20a%20class%20example%0A%23%20here%20all%20subclasses%20of%20P279%20Organization%20%28Q43229%29%0ASELECT%20%3Fitem%20%3FitemLabel%20%3FitemDescription%20%3FitemAltLabel%0AWHERE%0A%7B%0A%20%3Fitem%20wdt%3AP279%20wd%3AQ43229.%0A%20SERVICE%20wikibase%3Alabel%20%7B%20bd%3AserviceParam%20wikibase%3Alanguage%20%22en%2Cde%2Cfr%2Cja%2Ccn%2Cru%2Ces%2Csv%2Cpl%2Cnl%2Csl%2Cca%2Cit%22%20%7D%0A%7D%0AORDER%20BY%20ASC%28LCASE%28%3FitemLabel%29%29

I’ve also changed the query to sort the results case-insensitively.

(Note: the query seems to occasionally take a very long time for me, 180
seconds – I’m not sure if the many label languages cause the slowdown or
if it’s just my internet connection.)

Cheers,
Lucas