Hi!

> Would it be possible to include DBpedia as a matter of urgency. They
> added the cc-by-sa because at that time wisdom was to have the same
> license as Wikipedia to prevent upset people. Given the strong relation
> between what we do in our projects and what they do in theirs it is easy
> to come up with user scenarios that will benefit both our projects.

I understand the reason for CC-BY in DBpedia, and it looks like adding
it to the license/copyright/acknowledgment page should be enough.
I planned from the start to launch it with small number of endpoints and
then extend it. I plan to see how it fares and if there's not anything
wrong that we've missed (doesn't look like it so far, which is good) and
add next batch next week - which means it would be deployed in April
10th deployment window (we deploy WDQS stuff on Mondays usually).

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org