Hoi,
With the recent introduction of federation for DBpedia, it is possible to
have queries for the DBpedias for a specific language and Wikidata. I have
blogged how we can make use for this [1].

It makes it much easier to compare Wikidata and DBpedia and when we take
this serious and apply some effort we can make a tool like the one by
Pasleim [2] for Wikipedias that do not have a category for people who died
in a given year.
Thanks,
      GerardM

[1]