Thanks Stas!
It's clear that a user might ask any type of query from an endpoint
according to her needs.
My concern goes further on whether such queries are valid or not in the
underlying RDF graph (in this case BLZ) regarding SPARQL 1.1 spec.
You agree with me that this query :
`select distinct ?g { graph ?g {?s ?p ?o} }` seems to be a valid SPARQL
query, but throws an error in WDQS service [1].

Any thoughts on this?
Best,
Ghislain
[1] https://goo.gl/hdJwUk

--
-------
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none" (W. Shakespeare)