On 13 June 2017 at 19:11, Jonas Kress <jonas.kr...@wikimedia.de> wrote:
> For using your own SPARQL queries and creating violation lists you could use
> Magnus' tool listera [3]

I'd like to echo this one — we recently resuscitated the Heads of
State and Government wikiproject[1], and as part of that made loads of
Listeria based tables to check that data is consistent, e.g.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:EveryPolitician/Contrast_Report:Head_of_Government

The version of that to list obvious problems is now empty, as we got
it all cleaned it all up[2], but if some people keep that page on
their Watchlist then hopefully any new problems can be spotted and
corrected quite quickly. (Hint, a second bookmark to a Watchlist of
only pages in the 'Wikidata' namespace (i.e. not changes to items),
and with bot edits allowed, even if you've those hidden in your main
watchlist, can be handy for this)

Tony

[1]
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Heads_of_state_and_government
[2] compare what it was like a week previously :
https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Wikidata:EveryPolitician/Contrast_Report:Head_of_Government&oldid=490812995