Hey Thad,
thanks for the suggestions!

Concerning keywords in the description field of properties: i think
that is a shortcoming of the current autocomplete API that i'm using,
which is the same one Wikidata uses for the searchbox in the top-right
corner. Apparently they're not indexing those keywords, which makes it
difficult for me to also include them in my search.

I like the suggestion of using the 'that is' part of the rule as a way
to use filter operations, i'll take that into account when i'll be
adding that.

-- Hay