@Antonin : Thanks for this counting method, it seems very effective (I
already knew that there were 3.6 M of humans (Q5) in Wikidata).

https://query.wikidata.org/#%23compter%20le%20nombre%20d%27%C3%A9l%C3%A9ments%20appartenant%20%C3%A0%20la%20cat%C3%A9gorie%0A%23organisation%20ou%20%C3%A0%20ses%20enfants%0ASELECT%20DISTINCT%20%28COUNT%28DISTINCT%20%3Fitem%29%20AS%20%3Fcount%29%20WHERE%20%7B%20%3Fitem%20%28wdt%3AP31%2Fwdt%3AP279%2a%29%20wd%3AQ5.%20%7D