Hello everyone,

I'd like to ask if Wikidata could please offer a HDT [1] dump along with the
already available Turtle dump [2]. HDT is a binary format to store RDF data,
which is pretty useful because it can be queried from command line, it can be
used as a Jena/Fuseki source, and it also uses orders-of-magnitude less space
to store the same data. The problem is that it's very impractical to generate a
HDT, because the current implementation requires a lot of RAM processing to
convert a file. For Wikidata it will probably require a machine with 100-200GB
of RAM. This is unfeasible for me because I don't have such a machine, but if
you guys have one to share, I can help setup the rdf2hdt software required to
convert Wikidata Turtle to HDT.

Thank you.

[1] http://www.rdfhdt.org/
[2] https://dumps.wikimedia.org/wikidatawiki/entities/