> The first part of the Turtle data stream seems to contain syntax errors for
> some of the XSD decimal literals.  The first one appears on line 13,291:
>
> Notice that scientific notation is not allowed in the lexical form of
> decimals according to XML > Schema Part 2:
> Datatypes[https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#decimal].  (It is allowed in
> floats and doubles.)  Is this a known issue or should I report this somewhere?

I wouldn't call these "syntax" errors, just "logical/type" errors.
It would be great if these could fixed by changing the correct type from
decimal to float/double. On the other hand, I've never seen any medium or large
dataset without this kind of errors. So I would personally treat these as
warnings at worst.

@Wouter when you build the HDT file, could you please also generate the
.hdt.index file? With rdf2hdt, this should be activated with the -i flag. Thank
you again!