Hi Wikidata community,

Somebody pointed me to the following issue:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T179681  Unfortunately I'm not able
to log in there with the "Phabricator" so I cannot edit the issue
directly.  I'm sending this email instead.

The issue seems to be stalled because it is not possible to create HDT
files that contain more than 2B triples.  However, this is possible in
a specific 64 bit branch, which is how I created the downloadable
version I've sent a few days ago.  As indicated, I can create these
files for the community if there is a use case.

---
Cheers,
Wouter.

Email: wou...@triply.cc