Hey all,

A Masters student of mine (José Moreno in CC) has been working on a faceted navigation system for (large-scale) RDF datasets called "GraFa".

The system is available here loaded with a recent version of Wikidata:

http://grafa.dcc.uchile.cl/

Hopefully it is more or less self-explanatory for the moment. :)

If you have a moment to spare, we would hugely appreciate it if you could interact with the system for a few minutes and then answer a quick questionnaire that should only take a couple more minutes:

https://goo.gl/forms/h07qzn0aNGsRB6ny1

Just for the moment while the questionnaire is open, we would kindly request to send feedback to us personally (off-list) to not affect others' responses. We will leave the questionnaire open for a week until January 16th, 17:00 GMT. After that time of course we would be happy to discuss anything you might be interested in on the list. :)

After completing the questionnaire, please also feel free to visit or list something you noticed on the Issue Tracker:

https://github.com/joseignm/GraFa/issues

Many thanks,
Aidan and José