​ Hi Scott, ​

One way to do that would be to get the language code label list from WDQS
with this:
http://tinyurl.com/y9p7q9l2
SELECT ?label WHERE {?s wdt:P424 ?code; rdfs:label ?label filter
(lang(?label) = "en").}

and then stream the list to LDF client [1] requests
https://tinyurl.com/ycc3dyce
ldf-client https://query.wikidata.org/bigdata/ldf
http://fragments.dbpedia.org/2015-10/en "SELECT * WHERE {?s rdfs:label "+
language + "@en  . ?s owl:sameAs ?link }"

The results would be in JSON from the client.  It should give a relatively
complete list of WIkidata language code entity corresponding resources in
DBpedia

Also, an simple way to get a dbpedia resource with TPF is with the entity
label which is one of the properties that is the same for both datasets.
So,
SELECT * WHERE {
?s rdfs:label "German"@en  .
}
will return the matching dbpedia and wikidata resources for that label.
This could also perhaps be done with a federated query in WDQS.(untested).

Christopher Johnson

[1] https://github.com/LinkedDataFragments/Client.js