I recant.

Pigsonthewing was correct in his initial review.  NCI Thesaurus ID is
better to be treated as a pure Code string to be used across multiple Value
Sets that NCI maintains mappings for
<https://ncit.nci.nih.gov/ncitbrowser/ajax?action=create_src_vs_tree&nav_type=valuesets&mode=0>
.
In other words, the NCI Thesaurus ID Code string can be queried across
multiple NCI URLs (sub databases) not only the NCIt database.

And it looks like we already created a property to hold the CUI Concept
Unique Identifier <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P2892> that
NCImetathesaurus (NCIm) uses as the top level identifier in its grand
terminology database which holds complete mappings.
<https://ncim.nci.nih.gov/ncimbrowser/pages/concept_details.jsf?dictionary=NCI%20Metathesaurus&code=C0007465&type=all>

So, in short, we are in excellent shape for cross references.

--

Thad
+ThadGuidry <https://plus.google.com/+ThadGuidry>