Le dim. 23 sept. 2018 à 18:25, Laura Soito <laura.so...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Not sure if either of these would be applicable for your data, but similar
> to 'Indigenous to <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P2341>' for
> there is a property 'Endemic to
> <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P183>' that can be applied to
> taxon. Or more generally, there is habitat
> <https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P2974> which seems like it can be
> used to specify geographic locations as well other places where an organism
> might live (e.g. soil, within other organisms, etc).
>
> Laura

Thanks Laura, I was looking for P183 ('endemic to') but couldn't find it.
If there is a relevant item, it is the best property for this need (if I
understand correctly).
I did find P2974 ('habitat') but the expected value is not an area but a
type of area.

An example to be more clear: P183 would the "Sahara" and P2974 would be
"desert".
For some organisms, it can seems a bit redundant (the "Sahara" is already
indicated as a "desert") but for organism without a specific area, it's
important (for instance for a human virus, the habitat is "human" and there
is no area per se).

Cheers, ~nicolas