Hello,

a new dump of Wikidata in HDT (with index) is available
<http://www.rdfhdt.org/datasets/>. You will see how Wikidata has become
huge compared to other datasets. it contains about twice the limit of 4B
triples discussed above.

In this regard, what is in 2018 the most user friendly way to use this
format?

BR,

Ettore