On 22/12/2018 15:59, Bob DuCharme wrote:
I see INCLUDE used as a keyword in some Wikidata queries, like in the WHERE clause of https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:SPARQL_query_service/queries/examples#Metabolite-metabolite_interactions_(mostly_conversions)_and_their_pKa_change, but I can't find any documentation of this syntax extension. Can someone point me to some writeup of this?

Thanks,

Bob

It's a Blazegraph (and ANZO) extension, called a Named Subquery:

https://wiki.blazegraph.com/wiki/index.php/NamedSubquery

Very useful if the same bit of data is needed in different contexts; can make some queries simpler to read and help the optimiser to do more sensible things.

Best regards,

   James.

---
https://www.avg.com