Hi Alaa,

On 25-04-19 16:38, Alaa Sarhan wrote:
> This is really a defective redesign. It reintroduced numeric IDs to be removed by T114902. See also T179928. We should reconsider reintroduce a new table to link unperfixed and perfixed entity ID.

The new schema has been optimized as much as possible to allow maximum scalability as it will contain a massive amount of data that we hope it doubles or even triple in size as soon as we can.

The new schema has been optimized for your use cases and complete breaks any tools combining page table data with wikibase data. If you really would care about tool developers, you wouldn't trash the unprefixed ID.

Maarten