Hi Amirouche,

The version history and time-travel features sound a lot like the
"integrated versioning system" of Freebase, circa 2009 when they (Metaweb)
presented at WWW. As Freebase's data was transferred to Wikidata, this
sounds a little circular; I wonder what advantages datae would offer
vis-a-vis Freebase. Disclaimer: this is coming from a Wikidata lurker who
just happens to like the Freebase approach to versioning of knowledge
graphs, similar to what you have described.

Josh