Hey,
With introduction of TemplateStyles [1], there is no need to put CSS of all
templates like Navbox in Common.css [2] anymore, You can simply put them in
a page like [3] and inject those into DOM when needed (that makes lots of
sense for templates with limited usage because Common.css is loaded on
*every* page). So I started a big clean up of the common.css page [4] and
now 8 kilobyte is removed from there, with minification and gzip
compression that's around one kilobyte less in every request which adds up
to around 4 Terabyte of data every month (not to mention CPU usage in our
infra to minify and compress the given CSS).

If you see any template misbehaving, let me know. It might be caused by
this cleanup.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TemplateStyles
[2] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css
[3] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Template:Navbox/styles.css