Thank you very much, Léa and Lucas! It is something that I have to apply
to my bot and the nifty toolforge library seems very useful to simplify
this issue.

Regards,
Iván

On 4/7/19 15:32, Lucas Werkmeister wrote:
> Python tools can also use the nifty toolforge library
> <https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Legoktm/toolforge_library> to
> generate a suitable user agent automatically.
>
> Cheers,
> Lucas
>
> Am Do., 4. Juli 2019 um 15:54 Uhr schrieb Léa Lacroix
> <lea.lacr...@wikimedia.de <mailto:lea.lacr...@wikimedia.de>>:
>
>     Hello all,
>
>     Since we recently received several messages about tools unable to
>     access the Query Service, I wanted to remind you about this email
>     from Guillaume, and especially this part:
>
>     "As a reminder, any bot should use a user agent that allows to identify
>     it: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User-Agent_policy.";
>
>     If you're a tool builder and encountering issues with WDQS at the
>     moment, please check that your tool is compliant with those guidelines.
>
>     Thanks for your understanding,
>     Léa

Iván Hernández Cazorla
Historiador e interesado en las humanidades digitales
Miembro de Wikimedia España
https://ivanhercaz.com | https://keybase.io/ivanhercaz