The one in the API. But they should be identical, except when someone’s
updated them and I haven’t synched the update to the code yet – the wiki
pages are just harder to parse. (The wiki pages also have some templates
that aren’t available in the tool yet, but those are blocked on some
issues/questions that haven’t been resolved yet, and I wouldn’t
recommend using them.)