Is there an elegant way to get data out of wikidata in a format that you
can then fill back into another Wikibase without the pain of such
conversions (like splitting coordinates, changing columns, changing the
prefixes...)

It would probably be easier for you to get longitude and latitude
separately, but if I understand correctly the SPARQL query is not the most
straightforward: https://w.wiki/7ny

Cheers,

Ettore Rizza