Hoi,
I add bucket loads of new awards, awardees and add them to humans. What I
have found in the past is that controversial points were adopted that are
inherently problematic. Given that I likely add more awards than most, the
value of such a consensus is questionable. I find that I lost interest and
totally ignore their point of view.
Thanks