Hello

I understand the wikidata SPARQL label service only fetches the labels, but
does not allow to search/filter on them; labels are also available in
regulare rdfs:label on which a FILTER can be made.
However I would like to do full-text search over labels, to e.g. feed an
autocomplete search field, actually just like the usual top-right wikidata
search field does. I would also be interested to combine this with a
criteria on "instance of", to search only on instances of a given class.

Can I do that efficiently using the Wikidata SPARQL service ? or is there a
separate API I could use ? (exemple welcome)

Thanks
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux